Here you will find general information about teams and the races. Just click on what you want to learn more about or scroll down to learn about registration.
Entry Fees Per Team:
|Local teams (Greater Sudbury)||$1,000||$130||$1,130|
|Teams outside Greater Sudbury||$700||$91||$791|
|Local youth teams (Greater Sudbury)||$500||$65||$565|
|Out of town youth teams||$400||$52||$452|
- All equipment (boats, paddles, PFDs) for team members
- Coaching and steering clinics offered through experienced instructors
- Four Free lake practices. Additional practices available at a prescribed fee.
- Challenge Series Cups provide opportunity for friendly competition against other teams within your chosen category
- Team Spirit; compete for more than just racing, by creating a positive enthusiastic team in the park on race day.
- Opportunity to support the annual charity meets their fundraising goals for their capital campaign.